I can’t believe it’s already July 4th- Homecoming is right around the corner. Here’s a cute idea for the 4th.
It’s a red and white Mumzi with blue ribbons added.
The stars and flags are buttons from our local craft store.
The America heart is a sticker and then I added a tinsel
pom to the top and glitter lettering to finish it off.
Cute to wear or decorate with.
- Basic Mum Making
- Bachelorette Party Mum Instructions
- Spirit Clip Keychain Instructions
- Breast CancerAwareness Mumzi
- Party Centerpiece
- BCA Cap
- Pink Out Megaphone Spirit Stick Instructions
- Halloween Wreath Instructions
- Harvest Wreath Instructions
- Texas Backer
- Baseball Shadow Box
- Fiesta Ribbon Fan
- Fiesta Windsock
- Fiesta Wreath
- Graduation Frame & Centerpiece
- Mother’s Day Gift & Gift Decoration
- Mother’s Day Mumzi
- Nana’s Heart Frame
- Follow askaudria on WordPress.com
gaylec2013 on Recycled Coffee Can for Christ… Gayle Currie on Get your Mardi Gras On! Gayle Currie on A Sweet Treat for Classma…
- 44,850 visitors