- Basic Mum Making
- Bachelorette Party Mum Instructions
- Spirit Clip Keychain Instructions
- Breast CancerAwareness Mumzi
- Party Centerpiece
- BCA Cap
- Pink Out Megaphone Spirit Stick Instructions
- Halloween Wreath Instructions
- Harvest Wreath Instructions
- Texas Backer
- Baseball Shadow Box
- Fiesta Ribbon Fan
- Fiesta Windsock
- Fiesta Wreath
- Graduation Frame & Centerpiece
- Mother’s Day Gift & Gift Decoration
- Mother’s Day Mumzi
- Nana’s Heart Frame
- Follow askaudria on WordPress.com
gaylec2013 on Eagles Rule! shellyb82 on Congrats to the Eagles! ACI on Congrats to the Eagles!
- 34,034 visitors
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Two rhinestone hearts make this simple corsage sparkle.
This heart is “sew” cute and easy to make. Just cut out 2 heart shapes from felt, embroidery your special message, add trim and buttons and stitch around edges. Stuff with fiber or potpourri. Glue on rhinestones and other embellishments. Use satin ribbon for hanger.
A “zero” calorie sweet for your valentine!
These are really cute and something a little different than the usual Valentine. You can click on the picture to read it.