Create an awesome custom centerpiece for your school or team banquet easily with this design, using 8″ megaphones .
It’s very simple and quick to assemble.
There’s lots of room on the edge of the base to add more options-such as trinkets, player figures, a mascot figure, etc.
Or you can leave the edge of the base clear and use to display cupcakes, candy containers or favors.
Also it’s easily adaptable for any sport or color theme.
- Basic Mum Making
- Bachelorette Party Mum Instructions
- Spirit Clip Keychain Instructions
- Breast CancerAwareness Mumzi
- Party Centerpiece
- BCA Cap
- Pink Out Megaphone Spirit Stick Instructions
- Halloween Wreath Instructions
- Harvest Wreath Instructions
- Texas Backer
- Baseball Shadow Box
- Fiesta Ribbon Fan
- Fiesta Windsock
- Fiesta Wreath
- Graduation Frame & Centerpiece
- Mother’s Day Gift & Gift Decoration
- Mother’s Day Mumzi
- Nana’s Heart Frame
- Follow askaudria on WordPress.com
gaylec2013 on Recycled Coffee Can for Christ… Gayle Currie on Get your Mardi Gras On! Gayle Currie on A Sweet Treat for Classma…
- 46,855 visitors