- Basic Mum Making
- Bachelorette Party Mum Instructions
- Spirit Clip Keychain Instructions
- Breast CancerAwareness Mumzi
- Party Centerpiece
- BCA Cap
- Pink Out Megaphone Spirit Stick Instructions
- Halloween Wreath Instructions
- Harvest Wreath Instructions
- Texas Backer
- Baseball Shadow Box
- Fiesta Ribbon Fan
- Fiesta Windsock
- Fiesta Wreath
- Graduation Frame & Centerpiece
- Mother’s Day Gift & Gift Decoration
- Mother’s Day Mumzi
- Nana’s Heart Frame
- Follow askaudria on WordPress.com
Gayle Currie on Get your Mardi Gras On! Gayle Currie on A Sweet Treat for Classma… cheryl779 on Finger and Wrist Mums
- 40,819 visitors
Monthly Archives: December 2015
it might as well snow!! This cute snowman is made with mums on a 4″ wide ribbon.
This small wreath is made with 3″ mums, gold bead garland, stars, jingle bells and ribbon. It looks really cute on a hallway or cabinet door.
This centerpiece is made with a megaphone and covered with green 3″ mums. Decorate with garland, bows, mirror balls and a star for the top.
Make your guests smile with this festive Christmas door decoration!
The kids will be delighted to see these on your Christmas table!
This is a cute, funny and inexpensive treat for school or office parties. You could also use Skittles or M&Ms for Elf Poop – Hershey Kisses for Angel Poop, etc. Or if you don’t like the whole poop thing- … Continue reading
Great wreath for an Aggie Fan! Go Aggies Go!