Create a colorful display for your July 4th celebration!
Make a patriotic wreath with stars and stripes ribbons, colored mums and glitter stars. Use megaphones to serve popcorn or other snacks. The firecrackers are made with cardboard tubes (Pringles cans or oatmeal cans will work), and covered with wide acetate ribbon and decorated with star stickers and a chenille stem for a fuse. Use star trinkets and bead garland for table accents. And don’t forget the flags!
- Basic Mum Making
- Bachelorette Party Mum Instructions
- Spirit Clip Keychain Instructions
- Breast CancerAwareness Mumzi
- Party Centerpiece
- BCA Cap
- Pink Out Megaphone Spirit Stick Instructions
- Halloween Wreath Instructions
- Harvest Wreath Instructions
- Texas Backer
- Baseball Shadow Box
- Fiesta Ribbon Fan
- Fiesta Windsock
- Fiesta Wreath
- Graduation Frame & Centerpiece
- Mother’s Day Gift & Gift Decoration
- Mother’s Day Mumzi
- Nana’s Heart Frame
- Follow askaudria on WordPress.com
Marlow on HEART CHAIN Sammie Leger on Texas Backer Anonymous on Fear the Paw!
- 32,726 visitors