- Basic Mum Making
- Bachelorette Party Mum Instructions
- Spirit Clip Keychain Instructions
- Breast CancerAwareness Mumzi
- Party Centerpiece
- BCA Cap
- Pink Out Megaphone Spirit Stick Instructions
- Halloween Wreath Instructions
- Harvest Wreath Instructions
- Texas Backer
- Baseball Shadow Box
- Fiesta Ribbon Fan
- Fiesta Windsock
- Fiesta Wreath
- Graduation Frame & Centerpiece
- Mother’s Day Gift & Gift Decoration
- Mother’s Day Mumzi
- Nana’s Heart Frame
- Follow askaudria on WordPress.com
gaylec2013 on A Simple Cross for Easter gaylec2013 on Lucky Me! gaylec2013 on Feelin’ Lucky!
- 34,710 visitors
Author Archives: cheryl779
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Here’s a very cute centerpiece for Easter or any springtime event.
Cute and unique prom invitation- she won’t be able to resist.
Use a picture frame and burlap ribbon to make – then add wings and cross to embellish. Great unique wall or door decor for Easter
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with with a little Irish flair! Make an adorable Mumzi to get your green on!
Check out these awesome award ribbons made for a pet show.
Get a little “Luck O’ the Irish” with this sweet corsage. At least you won’t get pinched!