- Basic Mum Making
- Bachelorette Party Mum Instructions
- Spirit Clip Keychain Instructions
- Breast CancerAwareness Mumzi
- Party Centerpiece
- BCA Cap
- Pink Out Megaphone Spirit Stick Instructions
- Halloween Wreath Instructions
- Harvest Wreath Instructions
- Texas Backer
- Baseball Shadow Box
- Fiesta Ribbon Fan
- Fiesta Windsock
- Fiesta Wreath
- Graduation Frame & Centerpiece
- Mother’s Day Gift & Gift Decoration
- Mother’s Day Mumzi
- Nana’s Heart Frame
- Follow askaudria on WordPress.com
Anonymous on Graduation Frame & Ce… Noah on Cute Promposal for that Countr… gaylec2013 on Recycled Coffee Can for Christ…
- 53,710 visitors
Author Archives: cheryl779
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with with a little Irish flair! Make an adorable Mumzi to get your green on!
Check out these awesome award ribbons made for a pet show.
Get a little “Luck O’ the Irish” with this sweet corsage. At least you won’t get pinched!
We are ready for spring– even if we have to mow the grass!
Spread a little Irish Charm with some creative door decor.
Here’s some cute ideas for a softball mum- sure to make a hit!
Make this awesome eagle- it’s not that hard! Cut wings apart and glue to heart backer as shown. Trim top edges of wings. Add boa and mums- then head and tail. Embellished with bows and military chain.
Another Mardi Gras mask idea!
Here’s a cute polka dot door or wall swag for Valentine’s Day.