- Basic Mum Making
- Bachelorette Party Mum Instructions
- Spirit Clip Keychain Instructions
- Breast CancerAwareness Mumzi
- Party Centerpiece
- BCA Cap
- Pink Out Megaphone Spirit Stick Instructions
- Halloween Wreath Instructions
- Harvest Wreath Instructions
- Texas Backer
- Baseball Shadow Box
- Fiesta Ribbon Fan
- Fiesta Windsock
- Fiesta Wreath
- Graduation Frame & Centerpiece
- Mother’s Day Gift & Gift Decoration
- Mother’s Day Mumzi
- Nana’s Heart Frame
- Follow askaudria on WordPress.com
Anonymous on Graduation Frame & Ce… Noah on Cute Promposal for that Countr… gaylec2013 on Recycled Coffee Can for Christ…
- 53,457 visitors
Category Archives: Holiday decoration
Don’t forget your BF this Christmas!
Just layer mum petals over a wreath form to make this unique Christmas wreath.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Here’s a very cute centerpiece for Easter or any springtime event.
Use a picture frame and burlap ribbon to make – then add wings and cross to embellish. Great unique wall or door decor for Easter
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with with a little Irish flair! Make an adorable Mumzi to get your green on!
Get a little “Luck O’ the Irish” with this sweet corsage. At least you won’t get pinched!
Spread a little Irish Charm with some creative door decor.
Another Mardi Gras mask idea!
Here’s a cute polka dot door or wall swag for Valentine’s Day.
Make her gift bag special- with angel wings and sweet heart embellishment