- Basic Mum Making
- Bachelorette Party Mum Instructions
- Spirit Clip Keychain Instructions
- Breast CancerAwareness Mumzi
- Party Centerpiece
- BCA Cap
- Pink Out Megaphone Spirit Stick Instructions
- Halloween Wreath Instructions
- Harvest Wreath Instructions
- Texas Backer
- Baseball Shadow Box
- Fiesta Ribbon Fan
- Fiesta Windsock
- Fiesta Wreath
- Graduation Frame & Centerpiece
- Mother’s Day Gift & Gift Decoration
- Mother’s Day Mumzi
- Nana’s Heart Frame
- Follow askaudria on WordPress.com
gaylec2013 on Recycled Coffee Can for Christ… Gayle Currie on Get your Mardi Gras On! Gayle Currie on A Sweet Treat for Classma…
- 45,203 visitors
Category Archives: Holiday decoration
When sweets aren’t an option- these cute emoji charms make a great Valentine’s Day treat for classmates. Simply add the sticker to the blank plastic disc, attach curling ribbon and use a permanent marker to finish off with a … Continue reading
Don’t forget your BF this Christmas!
Just layer mum petals over a wreath form to make this unique Christmas wreath.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Here’s a very cute centerpiece for Easter or any springtime event.
Use a picture frame and burlap ribbon to make – then add wings and cross to embellish. Great unique wall or door decor for Easter
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with with a little Irish flair! Make an adorable Mumzi to get your green on!