- Basic Mum Making
- Bachelorette Party Mum Instructions
- Spirit Clip Keychain Instructions
- Breast CancerAwareness Mumzi
- Party Centerpiece
- BCA Cap
- Pink Out Megaphone Spirit Stick Instructions
- Halloween Wreath Instructions
- Harvest Wreath Instructions
- Texas Backer
- Baseball Shadow Box
- Fiesta Ribbon Fan
- Fiesta Windsock
- Fiesta Wreath
- Graduation Frame & Centerpiece
- Mother’s Day Gift & Gift Decoration
- Mother’s Day Mumzi
- Nana’s Heart Frame
- Follow askaudria on WordPress.com
gaylec2013 on A Simple Cross for Easter gaylec2013 on Lucky Me! gaylec2013 on Feelin’ Lucky!
- 37,026 visitors
Category Archives: home decor
We are ready for spring– even if we have to mow the grass!
Create your own beautiful Mickey or Minnie Mouse trees for a unique look this Christmas. The adorable mouse ornaments are made with disco balls – bows or crowns can be added for girls. Use 3 black mums and a huge polka dot bow … Continue reading
Use flowers and feather boas to make these cute critters to enjoy this fall.
Here are some creative ideas to incorporate mums into your Holiday décor! The adorable plush bears are simple to decorate and delightful for your guests.
This cute guy doesn’t require any snow! It is made with silk mums-glued to a cardboard shape and accented with ribbon and jingle bells. It will make a cheery decoration for the front door this winter.
Show your pride for the Dallas Stars with this awesome door hanger. Go Stars!!