- Basic Mum Making
- Bachelorette Party Mum Instructions
- Spirit Clip Keychain Instructions
- Breast CancerAwareness Mumzi
- Party Centerpiece
- BCA Cap
- Pink Out Megaphone Spirit Stick Instructions
- Halloween Wreath Instructions
- Harvest Wreath Instructions
- Texas Backer
- Baseball Shadow Box
- Fiesta Ribbon Fan
- Fiesta Windsock
- Fiesta Wreath
- Graduation Frame & Centerpiece
- Mother’s Day Gift & Gift Decoration
- Mother’s Day Mumzi
- Nana’s Heart Frame
- Follow askaudria on WordPress.com
gaylec2013 on Recycled Coffee Can for Christ… Gayle Currie on Get your Mardi Gras On! Gayle Currie on A Sweet Treat for Classma…
- 45,193 visitors
Tag Archives: christmas
Don’t forget your BF this Christmas!
Just layer mum petals over a wreath form to make this unique Christmas wreath.
Here’s a cute tabletop tree for a Frosty touch! Use your craftiness to turn megaphones into ornaments and mums into snowmen.
Create your own beautiful Mickey or Minnie Mouse trees for a unique look this Christmas. The adorable mouse ornaments are made with disco balls – bows or crowns can be added for girls. Use 3 black mums and a huge polka dot bow … Continue reading
This small wreath is made with 3″ mums, gold bead garland, stars, jingle bells and ribbon. It looks really cute on a hallway or cabinet door.
Make your guests smile with this festive Christmas door decoration!
The kids will be delighted to see these on your Christmas table!