- Basic Mum Making
- Bachelorette Party Mum Instructions
- Spirit Clip Keychain Instructions
- Breast CancerAwareness Mumzi
- Party Centerpiece
- BCA Cap
- Pink Out Megaphone Spirit Stick Instructions
- Halloween Wreath Instructions
- Harvest Wreath Instructions
- Texas Backer
- Baseball Shadow Box
- Fiesta Ribbon Fan
- Fiesta Windsock
- Fiesta Wreath
- Graduation Frame & Centerpiece
- Mother’s Day Gift & Gift Decoration
- Mother’s Day Mumzi
- Nana’s Heart Frame
- Follow askaudria on WordPress.com
Gayle Currie on A Sweet Treat for Classma… cheryl779 on Finger and Wrist Mums Gayle Currie on Christmas Paws!
- 40,315 visitors
Tag Archives: Holiday Decoration
Spread the Love!
Get a little “Luck O’ the Irish” with this sweet corsage. At least you won’t get pinched!
Make this fluttery flag for the fourth! Just use ribbon scraps and attach to a small dowel or stick of some sort and add star stickers. Hang on the door or out in the yard for an eye-catching display.
Make a colorful wall or door decoration to celebrate Fiesta!
Feather angel wings and a heart arrow make this the cutest cupid.
Here’s a cute tabletop tree for a Frosty touch! Use your craftiness to turn megaphones into ornaments and mums into snowmen.
Here are some creative ideas to incorporate mums into your Holiday décor! The adorable plush bears are simple to decorate and delightful for your guests.