- Basic Mum Making
- Bachelorette Party Mum Instructions
- Spirit Clip Keychain Instructions
- Breast CancerAwareness Mumzi
- Party Centerpiece
- BCA Cap
- Pink Out Megaphone Spirit Stick Instructions
- Halloween Wreath Instructions
- Harvest Wreath Instructions
- Texas Backer
- Baseball Shadow Box
- Fiesta Ribbon Fan
- Fiesta Windsock
- Fiesta Wreath
- Graduation Frame & Centerpiece
- Mother’s Day Gift & Gift Decoration
- Mother’s Day Mumzi
- Nana’s Heart Frame
- Follow askaudria on WordPress.com
gaylec2013 on Recycled Coffee Can for Christ… Gayle Currie on Get your Mardi Gras On! Gayle Currie on A Sweet Treat for Classma…
- 45,203 visitors
Tag Archives: Party Decoration
A super cute lady bug with a sweet message.
Make this fluttery flag for the fourth! Just use ribbon scraps and attach to a small dowel or stick of some sort and add star stickers. Hang on the door or out in the yard for an eye-catching display.
Sweeten up your Valentine table with some of these creative ideas.
Craft something special for someone you love.
Here are some creative ideas to incorporate mums into your Holiday décor! The adorable plush bears are simple to decorate and delightful for your guests.
Create a colorful display for your July 4th celebration! Make a patriotic wreath with stars and stripes ribbons, colored mums and glitter stars. Use megaphones to serve popcorn or other snacks. The firecrackers are made with cardboard tubes (Pringles cans or oatmeal … Continue reading