- Basic Mum Making
- Bachelorette Party Mum Instructions
- Spirit Clip Keychain Instructions
- Breast CancerAwareness Mumzi
- Party Centerpiece
- BCA Cap
- Pink Out Megaphone Spirit Stick Instructions
- Halloween Wreath Instructions
- Harvest Wreath Instructions
- Texas Backer
- Baseball Shadow Box
- Fiesta Ribbon Fan
- Fiesta Windsock
- Fiesta Wreath
- Graduation Frame & Centerpiece
- Mother’s Day Gift & Gift Decoration
- Mother’s Day Mumzi
- Nana’s Heart Frame
- Follow askaudria on WordPress.com
Gayle Currie on Get your Mardi Gras On! Gayle Currie on A Sweet Treat for Classma… cheryl779 on Finger and Wrist Mums
- 43,717 visitors
Tag Archives: Party Decorations
Here’s a cute Fiesta sign for your party table.
Turn a bottle into a cool Mardi Gras centerpiece. Decorate with ribbon, bead garland, saxophones and fleur de lis. Add onion grass and mardi gras charms for a festive display!
Make a colorful wall or door decoration to celebrate Fiesta!
Use polka dot ribbon and daisies to decorate drinks and bowls. Decorate red party hats with glitter dots, feather boa trim and black chenille stems for antennae. Make party favor necklaces with daisies and bead garland. Flower rings are decorated with a 1″ … Continue reading
Decorate a fun Fiesta food table with colorful bead garlands, flowers and ribbons.
Bring the ballgame home! Here are some ideas for a baseball event. Use baseball ribbon and trinkets to decorate the table and decorated megaphones for popcorn. The pennants are easy to make and the wall centerpiece can be used … Continue reading