- Basic Mum Making
- Bachelorette Party Mum Instructions
- Spirit Clip Keychain Instructions
- Breast CancerAwareness Mumzi
- Party Centerpiece
- BCA Cap
- Pink Out Megaphone Spirit Stick Instructions
- Halloween Wreath Instructions
- Harvest Wreath Instructions
- Texas Backer
- Baseball Shadow Box
- Fiesta Ribbon Fan
- Fiesta Windsock
- Fiesta Wreath
- Graduation Frame & Centerpiece
- Mother’s Day Gift & Gift Decoration
- Mother’s Day Mumzi
- Nana’s Heart Frame
- Follow askaudria on WordPress.com
Anonymous on Graduation Frame & Ce… Noah on Cute Promposal for that Countr… gaylec2013 on Recycled Coffee Can for Christ…
- 53,457 visitors
Tag Archives: valentine
Make your valentine smile with a cute and cuddly creation.
Have some fun displaying your party fare! These sweet treats are hard to resist with all the cute detail. Invert bowls to use as platforms to bring more dimension to your table. Dig right in! – using “I DIG … Continue reading
Two rhinestone hearts make this simple corsage sparkle.
This heart is “sew” cute and easy to make. Just cut out 2 heart shapes from felt, embroidery your special message, add trim and buttons and stitch around edges. Stuff with fiber or potpourri. Glue on rhinestones and other embellishments. Use satin ribbon for hanger.
A “zero” calorie sweet for your valentine!
These are really cute and something a little different than the usual Valentine. You can click on the picture to read it.