Here is one way to place your mums on your Texas backer. It takes 12 – 4″-8 layer mums and 5 – 3″-9 layer mums.
The blue circles are 4″ mums and the red circles are 3″ mums.
The red triangles are 3″ mums taken apart – use 3 or 4 petal layers, fold and form to cover space as needed. You can spread petals out where needed or trim petals where needed to keep the Texas shape recognizable.
- Basic Mum Making
- Bachelorette Party Mum Instructions
- Spirit Clip Keychain Instructions
- Breast CancerAwareness Mumzi
- Party Centerpiece
- BCA Cap
- Pink Out Megaphone Spirit Stick Instructions
- Halloween Wreath Instructions
- Harvest Wreath Instructions
- Texas Backer
- Baseball Shadow Box
- Fiesta Ribbon Fan
- Fiesta Windsock
- Fiesta Wreath
- Graduation Frame & Centerpiece
- Mother’s Day Gift & Gift Decoration
- Mother’s Day Mumzi
- Nana’s Heart Frame
- Follow askaudria on WordPress.com
Gayle Currie on Get your Mardi Gras On! Gayle Currie on A Sweet Treat for Classma… cheryl779 on Finger and Wrist Mums
- 40,961 visitors